Suspension sponsored by Arnott Inc. Talk about your suspension within.

lr3 suspention

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lr3 suspention

hello everyone !
i got lr3 S and i love this car but i have one problem -the vichletoo low.
and i wonder if you can help me ?
i want to rase him and i want to know if you can advise me some good company who make springs to the lr3 or even conect me with a diller ?
thanks alot...

Old 12-25-2006, 07:41 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: lr3 suspension

ORIGINAL: lior3

hello everyone !
i got lr3 S and i love this car but i have one problem -the vichletoo low.
and i wonder if you can help me ?
i want to raise him and i want to know if you can advise me some good company who makes springs to the lr3 or even conect me with a diller ?
thanks alot...

Old 12-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Recovery Vehicle

What he means to say:

Translation:

Hello everyone!

I have an LR3 SE(?) and I love this SUV, but I have one problem. The vehicle sits too low.
I wonder if you can help me?
I want to raisse him and I want to know if you can advise me on a good company that makes springs to replace the air ride suspension on the LR3 or even connect me with a dealer.
Thanks alot...

Old 12-26-2006, 03:11 PM
3rd Gear

thanks for the translation.
my english is not well as you are but anyway thanks.
i don't have the air suspension it's the disco 3 S
thanks again.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: 05LandRover

...I want to raisse him...
ya spelled raise wrong. If you're gonna translate, do it right! But as for the suspension: If you can afford the $$, you can get some custom liftcoils made, although it won't be cheap.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Rock Crawling

the disco 3 S have air suspension, in the UK when they came out the trim was as follows
5 seat
7 seat
S
SE
HSE

but now for 2006-2007 they have changed it and included a new trim level, its now
5 seat
GS (7 seat)
XS (S)
SE
HSE
METROPOLIS LE

everything from the 7 Seat onwards has air suspension over here in the UK

Old 02-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Winching
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lior, I will assume since you called it an LR3 and not a Disco3 that you are in the US. I am not aware of any LR3's that do not have air suspension. I was under the impresion that all LR3's have it. And as far as that goes, I have played enough with mine to have gotten into some "extended mode" times. If you have ever seen an LR3 that sits on extended mode plus the manual extended mode, it is down right high. I have a hard time understanding why you would need any more hight than the double extended mode on the LR3, specialy when you consider that you are voiding warranty when you start customising at that level. Maybe you are not aware that you do have air suspension on it or how to use it? Not pointing fingers, just courious.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Overlanding

Jantiz: About the double extended mode, how to you get to this. Is it just by clicking the air suspension up again after raising it, or is there more to it? Thanks.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Administrator
Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jantiz

Lior, I will assume since you called it an LR3 and not a Disco3 that you are in the US. I am not aware of any LR3's that do not have air suspension. I was under the impresion that all LR3's have it. And as far as that goes, I have played enough with mine to have gotten into some "extended mode" times. If you have ever seen an LR3 that sits on extended mode plus the manual extended mode, it is down right high. I have a hard time understanding why you would need any more hight than the double extended mode on the LR3, specialy when you consider that you are voiding warranty when you start customising at that level. Maybe you are not aware that you do have air suspension on it or how to use it? Not pointing fingers, just courious.
Actually Rover makes them as a special order. There were a dozen sent of when they first started delivering LR3's to the states. Bare bone truck's, white, no air suspension minus a couple other features.
I know one person in the LA area who bought one, tried for quite awhile to figure out a way to raise it cause it actually sits quite a bit lower the a new stock truck with air suspension.
Any way, because of the design of the truck, especially where the axles go thru to the rear wheels, you can not do much in the way of raising them.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
4wd Low

jantiz, i too am curius of this "manual" extend mode ?? or double extend ..... and thanks for your info on the silent armor , i'll be trying them out as soon as i get off this boat , if i can find em .

Quick Reply: lr3 suspention