Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Tires (https://landroverforums.com/forum/tires-15/)
-   -   Let's Talk About Atturo Tires (https://landroverforums.com/forum/tires-15/lets-talk-about-atturo-tires-75631/)

atturotires 09-16-2015 01:43 PM

Let's Talk About Atturo Tires

Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum and talk about some of the options we have for the Land Rover and Range Rover.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say about our products.

ArmyRover 09-16-2015 04:30 PM

Never heard of your brand are you a new company? Are they American made? How does your pricing compare on common sizes to the big name brands? How do they hold up off road compared to the big names? What are the on road manners like?

atturotires 09-17-2015 11:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Atturo has been in production since 2009. So, in the larger picture of the tire world, we are still young. As a brand, we focus exclusively on SUV and Light Truck tires. Since Land Rover does the same, it is a natural fit for Atturo. We produce several OE sizes and aftermarket plus sizes specific for Land Rover/Range Rover.

Our slogan is "Performance Within Reach." We are positioned as a mid-range brand with production in Taiwan and Thailand. I believe our tires are comparable in build quality to Korean and Japanese product in the same tier. We try to serve our niche by producing quality tires in sizes not commonly available in our segment and delivering them at affordable price points.

Personally, I am a Land Rover enthusiast (note I will not be the only one from Atturo posting to the forum). I drive an LR4, which is my second Rover. We exhibited a beautiful Defender 110 at our SEMA booth last year and plan to have another this time around. Here are a few pics.

When you are ready for your next set of tires, give Atturo a look!

Thanks,
Michael

ArmyRover 09-17-2015 03:23 PM

I knew before I clicked the picture of the 110 open that was a Himalaya. Nice vehicles.

Thanks for all the info.

atturotires 09-17-2015 04:06 PM

We have several more of their trucks with our tires as well. I'll have to post some more pics!

ArmyRover 09-17-2015 05:06 PM

Great-looking trucks not everyone's cup of tea but really nice product either way. More pics is always good

Top Secret 90 09-18-2015 03:45 PM

Welcome to the forum . tell me more about this..

i speak for myself here :D

It does not look aggressive , i want a tyre that looks like its going rip the dirt out of the ground , also to match the rugged looks of the defender...

I have Insa Turbo Special Track ...Quite happy with them

atturotires 09-18-2015 03:54 PM

I'm not entirely clear on what you are referring to with this comment. One of the truck pictures or the tire?

Originally Posted by Top Secret 90 (Post 536175)

It does not look aggressive ,

The Insa tire you reference is clearly skewed way to the end of the off road spectrum - more like a mud bogger. Our must aggressive off road pattern is the Trail Blade M/T. But, even that tire does not have the high void ratio of the Insa.

Top Secret 90 09-21-2015 03:45 PM

the Vans !! ..... the trail blade M/T Look good i would put that on my other 4 x 4 ...i like the square shape of the tyre ....

swak6287 09-21-2015 04:25 PM

Check PM. I am looking for tires. Great timing.
I'll even review it for you. :P