Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Blackberry Bluetooth Problems w/LR-2

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 11:30 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blackberry Bluetooth Problems w/LR-2

Anyone successfully pair a Blackberry 8703, 8800 or 8830 with the LR-2?

From what I can tell you can only have the vehicle search for the phone, you can't have the telephone initiate the pairing. I have tried three models of Blackberry and none will pair up with my LR-2.

I successfully paired up the wife's Razor, so I know it works.

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2007, 09:42 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Blackberry Bluetooth Problems w/LR-2

Just picked up my new LR2 with all the toys and after signing all the papers the salesman told me that there is an issue with ALL BB's and the the LR2's. He did tell that "they" are working on a solution. I don't know who "they" are but I assume LR N.A. tring to come up with a patch of some sort. In the meantime I think the best way to try and get this resolved is contact Land Rover U.S. and Canada headquarters. Tomorrow I am calling RIM. I tried contacting Rogers(Canada) and they couldn't help. Obviously it is not that big a problem yet as most of the LR sales have been in the upper end of RR's and LR3s. Will post if I have any success. Happy Touring

Old 07-08-2007, 01:31 AM
jim
7th Gear
Default RE: Blackberry Bluetooth Problems w/LR-2

I got my blackberry pearl to pair with the Land Rover Range Rover but am having trouble getting the call to go through the Rover. Any ideas? Thanks so much.