Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Default 3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts

I was at the junkyard earlier today and there are 3 D2's all with good parts minus headliners. If you are looking for anything I'm headed out there again, Saturday, for a grill. You pay for the part, shipping, and as many warranty days as you want ($1/day).

I will only charge labor if you want something time consuming like pistons or HVAC blower, but that cost is negotiable and Tips are always appreciated! 😊

Prices are at the following website: http://www.wrenchapart.com/price-list/
Under Belton listing and standard (yellow) not premium.

Due to higher level of interest than expected, I am adding this Information:
TX sales tax is 8.25%
If your part is metal it will also require yard core charge
I will be out there Saturday (2/4/17) to pull and ship on Monday (2/6/17)
Prices are subject to Junkyard discretion. I will have receipts for proof of price and payment.

Disclaimer:
I will pay for 2 days of warranty only. If full payment is not received by Monday morning I will return your items (48 hours).
Full shipping costs will be calculated Saturday night and sent out.
Please pay for paypal fees (3% + $.30) if you do not feel comfortable sending money as "family"
Paypal is jacob_drumm[at]yahoo[dot]com

Also, please PM me with the best way of contacting you (PM, email, text, call) so that I can verify purchase requests on Friday night and get all information back to you on Saturday. I can also send pictures of parts while out there for quality verification. Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails 3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105242.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105227.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105522.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105239.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105455.jpg  

3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105259.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105441.jpg   3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts-20170130_105434.jpg  

Last edited by RedRovin'; 02-01-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:43 AM
TReK
Received 761 Likes on 629 Posts

If the right front fog light is in good shape I'd take that. Price guide says $8.39.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:42 AM
Winching
Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRovin'
I was at the junkyard earlier today and there are 3 D2's all with good parts minus headliners. If you are looking for anything I'm headed out there again, Saturday, for a grill. You pay for the part, shipping, and as many warranty days as you want ($1/day).

I will only charge labor of you want something time consuming like pistons or HVAC blower, but that cost is negotiable.

Prices are at the following website: Price List Wrench A Part
Under Belton listing and standard (yellow) not premium.
- air intake manifold, with the red connector
- overflow bottle, with yellow warning tag
- upper belt cover/shield plastic piece, with bolts (not the fan shroud, the smaller piece above and behind it covering the belt)
- 4 LR center rim covers/pieces
- turn signal assembly(small one) drivers side quarter panel / 'wing'
couldn't find prices, give me an estimate, shipping is 21060.
Huge thanks- James

Last edited by jamestfl; 01-31-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:54 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts

I'll take one of those drivers side alpaca arm rests.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:11 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 228 Likes on 181 Posts

I have a list that I will PM you later today for some interior and exterior bits.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:39 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I am looking for Land Rover Discovery Rear License Plate Bracket Mount DRB100390, non-cracked shipped to 93268, if you don't mind letting me know price for part/ shipping, I can paypal ASAP. Thanks,

Old 02-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Rock Crawling

Please check first post for added information and disclaimers.

Originally Posted by mollusc
If the right front fog light is in good shape I'd take that. Price guide says $8.39.
Pretty sure there was a set of intact fog lights. Just to verify, right = passenger? Want any warranty days? And I expect it to fit in a flat rate box, is that okay for shipping?

Originally Posted by jamestfl
- air intake manifold, with the red connector
- overflow bottle, with yellow warning tag
- upper belt cover/shield plastic piece, with bolts (not the fan shroud, the smaller piece above and behind it covering the belt)
- 4 LR center rim covers/pieces
- turn signal assembly(small one) drivers side quarter panel / 'wing'
couldn't find prices, give me an estimate, shipping is 21060.
Huge thanks- James
You only want the lower manifold with the connector and nothing else (middle manifold, sensors, etc?) If just that then $35.43.
Radiator Bottle- $7.46
Not quite sure what you mean since D1's don't have it, but most likely large trim so- $11.19 If you can find me a pic that would be great
Not sure what they do with rims but they are never with the cars. I'll be lucky if i find them.
Park/Turn Lamp Assy- $1.19
Your total pre shipping is $59.83
Shipping will be costly with the weight of the manifold, but i think USPS parcel would only be $20-30. And if you want any warranty days, please let me know.

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
I'll take one of those drivers side alpaca arm rests.
$5.04 pre shipping. I think it may fit in a large flat rate box if not too long, is that okay for cost?

Originally Posted by wynhd
I am looking for Land Rover Discovery Rear License Plate Bracket Mount DRB100390, non-cracked shipped to 93268, if you don't mind letting me know price for part/ shipping, I can paypal ASAP. Thanks,
Thank you for the part number. Not sure if they will classify as medium or large trim, but you're looking between $6-12 for the part and about $8 for the padded flat rate shipping envelope.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:05 AM
TReK
Received 761 Likes on 629 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRovin'
Pretty sure there was a set of intact fog lights. Just to verify, right = passenger? Want any warranty days? And I expect it to fit in a flat rate box, is that okay for shipping?
Yes, the passenger side light. No warranty needed. Flat rate box is fine for shipping. I can PayPal if that works for you. PM me once you know final costs.

Thanks!

Old 02-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Winching
Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts

[QUOTE=RedRovin';594500]Please

You only want the lower manifold with the connector and nothing else (middle manifold, sensors, etc?) If just that then $35.43.
Radiator Bottle- $7.46
Not quite sure what you mean since D1's don't have it, but most likely large trim so- $11.19 If you can find me a pic that would be great
Not sure what they do with rims but they are never with the cars. I'll be lucky if i find them.
Park/Turn Lamp Assy- $1.19
Your total pre shipping is $59.83
Shipping will be costly with the weight of the manifold, but i think USPS parcel would only be $20-30. And if you want any warranty days, please let me know.

Thanks for the reply. The manifold I'm looking for is the upper part- has air intake on one side and vacuum lines on the other, is kind of cylindrical in shape. The upper most one. Look for the red tab on the top with vacuum line connected to it, center of the engine, that's the one. The plastic drive belt cover is in the second engine pic, right behind and a little above the fan shroud, just to the drivers side. Right by the ac pump pulley. Sorry about any confusing descriptions. Thanks again.

Last edited by jamestfl; 02-01-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by mollusc
Yes, the passenger side light. No warranty needed. Flat rate box is fine for shipping. I can PayPal if that works for you. PM me once you know final costs.

Thanks!
PayPal information is in the first post. PM's will be sent Saturday

Quick Reply: 3 D2's @ jy if anyone needs parts