Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WANTED: Classic 1990 - 1995 Range Rover

Old 10-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking WANTED: Classic 1990 - 1995 Range Rover

I've got Land Rover fever! I have had 2 Discovery Series II now, my 1st actually was totalled a few months ago. More because of the cost of repairs, as it was still drivable. Looking back, I should have bought it from my insurance company for a "parts" car, but wasn't sure I'd be able to afford another Disco with the payout. I was, and I'm thrilled - like my new one better then my old! And, I'm fixing the small things wrong with it with the help of forum members.

I live in Bucks County, PA, and have noticed a ton of classic Range Rovers in the area lately. I want one!

So, I am looking to find a 1990-1995 classic Range Rover. I have preferences, of course, but none are deal breakers. I would love one that someone else who is knowledgable has already tinkered with. I don't want one that needs major repairs, or is atrocious cosmetically. I want to continue to learn to repair these beasts, but want to start small - minor repairs only.

I prefer a short wheel base model. I also prefer dark interior.
I don't want to go crazy with the price, I'm not loaded, just in love with Land Rovers. I know, not the way to be a Rover Enthusiast, as the things are not inexpensive to buy, maintain, or repair. But, a girl can have dreams!

Looking within about 500 miles of New Hope, PA, but happy to take an even longer road trip for a great one. And in saying that - it should be capable of a long road trip!

Anyone selling or considering selling such a Range Rover, please contact me, with pics please. Since I'm not 100% sure of anything other than the year range I want - I'd be interested in learning of any you may have for sale.

My email is marni@usa.net

Thanks all!