the *new* Rover Marketplace The one place for your FS, WTB and Free item posts.

Single Crossbar (the long one) for 110 Brand New

For Sale

Accessories

06-01-2024, 07:50 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 164
  • Accessories - Single Crossbar (the long one) for 110 Brand New - New - -1 to 2025  All Models - Asheville, NC 28806, United States
  • Accessories - Single Crossbar (the long one) for 110 Brand New - New - -1 to 2025  All Models - Asheville, NC 28806, United States
Three Wheeling

• Price
    $200
  • Location Asheville, NC, 28806, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I searched to find a single crossbar to add a third crossbar to my roof and had no luck. I ended up buying a new pair from the dealer and modifying one to add the third. Now I have the longer crossbar of the pair for sale. It is brand new, with rubber and two keys. I took it out of the box and it is sitting on my work bench, that is as much action as it has seen. Selling it for less than half what I paid for the pair. Prefer local pick up, but will ship if you cover it - no clue what shipping would be, it is a bulky item. 

you can modify it (not hard to do) to add a third rail to your rig or replace a damaged one. 

Last edited by AVLDefender; Yesterday at 07:39 PM. Reply
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Still have this for sale if anyone is interested.