Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Center Console Sliding Tray

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 07:22 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 681 Likes on 409 Posts

Originally Posted by John McGuinness
Thanks for the responses! Searched high and low in the car - nowhere to be found. Shout Out to Paul and GrouseK for the offers.
Just sent you a private message.

Old 07-03-2021, 08:04 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 253 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by TheMoke
Check that the tray is not in the storage area underneath. There is a place directly below the cup holder/charger section where you can insert the slide out piece. Btw, it doesn’t slide. As it is rubberized, you have to lift it out of the cup holder section, rotate it 180 and insert into wireless charger section (vice-versa).

i do not know what the part number is for it.
This is perfect, thanks! I didn't know about the cutout for this tray underneath the cupholders. Works a lot better than stashing it in the center console.

The following users liked this post:
GrouseK9 (07-03-2021)
Old 08-09-2021, 11:14 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Sliding tray for Defender

Originally Posted by GrouseK9
@PaulLR just beat me to it. Want two?
If you still have the tray available I would love to take it off your hands. I just bought a new 110 and it also is missing the sliding tray. Thanks in advance, Daniel

Old 08-09-2021, 11:36 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 196 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by dbcolimon@gmail.com
If you still have the tray available I would love to take it off your hands. I just bought a new 110 and it also is missing the sliding tray. Thanks in advance, Daniel
I believe this tray cover is part of an option. I don’t think it’s standard. But I also would like it and I can’t find it anywhere. Even with part number listed above.

houstoncheng (10-22-2023)
Old 08-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

In MY22 the tray only comes with comfort & convenience pack unless you order a x dynamic HSE or above.

I just flip it and have it cover the phone storage area where I store random small stuff, I keep phone on the dash so getting some use off that tray heh

Old 08-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Mudding
Received 108 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by p400_au
In MY22 the tray only comes with comfort & convenience pack unless you order a x dynamic HSE or above.

I just flip it and have it cover the phone storage area where I store random small stuff, I keep phone on the dash so getting some use off that tray heh
This is not accurate. My 2022 S without C&C pack came with a tray.

Chief65 (08-12-2021)
Old 08-11-2021, 09:35 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 235 Likes on 110 Posts

Anyone has photo of such tray in full view context with reference to the cup holder and such?

Old 08-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 196 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by sacharama
Anyone has photo of such tray in full view context with reference to the cup holder and such?
Here’s a pic from Google images. Note the cover over the cup holders. I’ve checked to see if I had one stowed away somewhere but to no avail. I’ve tried looking up part number and couldn’t find anything. Even went to OEM parts UK and again couldn’t find anything. Haha. True mystery. My hunch is early delivery had them but they’re no longer included. I had read years ago that loose OEM accessories inside a vehicle would not pass crash standards in the US, due to them flying around in an accident. Could this be the reason?

Old 08-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 235 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by Count Laszlo
Here’s a pic from Google images. Note the cover over the cup holders. I’ve checked to see if I had one stowed away somewhere but to no avail. I’ve tried looking up part number and couldn’t find anything. Even went to OEM parts UK and again couldn’t find anything. Haha. True mystery. My hunch is early delivery had them but they’re no longer included. I had read years ago that loose OEM accessories inside a vehicle would not pass crash standards in the US, due to them flying around in an accident. Could this be the reason?

Thanks!

I shall check and see if one is stowed away under the cupholders as some reported.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:24 AM
Mudding
Received 164 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by sacharama
Here you go.
First pic shows tray stored underneath:

GrouseK9 (08-11-2021)

Quick Reply: Center Console Sliding Tray