Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Defender 110S Seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 12:21 PM
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Defender 110S Seats

Have an order placed and am confused on the seat options. Thought id try here for answers and more info.

Mainly trying to figure-out if I can get rid of the textile part of the seat without getting rid of the grained leather option.

On the configurator the Resist trim seats changes the gearshift? But I haven't seen a Defender with this so I'm led to believe that its not actually correct? The configurator unfortunately doesn't clearly show much detail on the seat in the images.

The following users liked this post:
Royalist (12-09-2022)
Old 12-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Drifting
Received 52 Likes on 16 Posts

I’m not 100% clear on what you’re asking but my 22 S has all (p?)leather manual seats (so no fabric).

I believe the shifter is the same in all of them

Old 12-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 246 Likes on 131 Posts

If I'm understanding your question, that option is leather, with no fabric. It's the one I went with. I didn't want the super expensive leather. This was on the USA Configurator when I checked a minute ago. Your screen is different, is this the 110S? or another model?

Old 12-10-2022, 03:02 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 185 Likes on 109 Posts

Lemme clear some stuff up. For '23.5MY non-special (First, 75th Anniversary, 30th Anniversary, Trophy, Trek) editions and disregarding '20-23MY Configs in US Spec, here are the options:

///

STD (110): Ebony (Black) Fabric Cloth Seats Only

S and SE (All Body Style Lengths): Grained Leather w/ Robust Woven Textile Seats in 3 Colors (Your normal leather/textile seat) /// OR /// Resist Seats in 3 Colors (Manufactured Material w/ same Steering Wheel and Gear Shift material at a cost of $300 and no heated steering wheel option) /// OR /// Windsor Leather Seats in 3 Colors (Range Rover Leather w/ Extended Leather Option and optional Premium Upgrade Interior Pack depending on config)

X-Dynamic SE (All Body Style Lengths): Duotone Grained Leather w/ Robustec Accent Seats in 2 Colors (Your normal leather/textile w/ fabric-like material surround seat) /// OR /// Resist Seats in 1 Color and Resist w/ Robustec Accent in 2 Colors (Manufactured Material w/ same Steering Wheel and Gear Shift material at a cost of $300 and no heated steering wheel option and w/ fabric-like material surround seat) /// OR /// Duotone Windsor Leather Seats w/ Robustec Accent in 3 Colors (Range Rover Leather w/ fabric-like material surround seat and w/ Extended Leather Option and optional Premium Upgrade Interior Pack depending on config)

X (All Body Style Lengths): Resist Seats in 1 Color and Resist w/ Robustec Accent in 2 Colors (Manufactured Material w/ same Steering Wheel and Gear Shift material at a cost of $300 and no heated steering wheel option and w/ fabric-like material surround seat) /// OR /// Windsor Leather Seats w/ Steelcut Premium Textile Accent in 2 Colors (Range Rover Leather w/ Premium fabric-like material surround seat and w/ Extended Leather Option and Premium Upgrade Interior Pack)

V8 and V8 Carpathian (90 and 110): Windsor Leather Seats in 2 Colors (Range Rover Leather w/ Premium fabric-like material surround seat and w/ Extended Leather Option and Premium Upgrade Interior Pack) /// OR /// Dinamica Suedecloth w/ Robustec Seats (Synthetic Suede w/ fabric-like material surround seat and ***I BELIEVE w/ Extended Leather Option and Premium Upgrade Interior Pack***)

///

All Interior's will either have an Ebony (Black) or Lunar (Grey) Interior Base, and either a Ebony (Black) or Light Oyster (Off-White/Cream) Headliner, and Light Grey, White, or Dark Grey Cross Car Beams, and a multitude of finisher types in neoprene-like, robustec, or wood veneer material depending on trim/config.

Jump Seat Configs (6 Seat 90's) are on only currently available on X's.

Old 12-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Drifting
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I think the Resist is full, “faux” leather and other option is grained leather with fabric. Resist substitutes a more plasticky steering wheel and shorter, and does not allow heated steering/cold weather pack.
Originally Posted by EvergreenGolfer
Have an order placed and am confused on the seat options. Thought id try here for answers and more info.

Mainly trying to figure-out if I can get rid of the textile part of the seat without getting rid of the grained leather option.

On the configurator the Resist trim seats changes the gearshift? But I haven't seen a Defender with this so I'm led to believe that its not actually correct? The configurator unfortunately doesn't clearly show much detail on the seat in the images.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Mudding
Received 173 Likes on 99 Posts

This is why I bought the base model rather than the S - and then added cold weather package and premium lights. I'm really happy with the all fabric seats and the steering wheel is heated and the nice leather.

Best of both worlds for me.

Old 12-14-2022, 04:49 PM
Mudding
Received 130 Likes on 73 Posts

Is the grained leather real animal leather?