Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upgraded Wheel Arches

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2021, 10:16 PM
8th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Upgraded Wheel Arches

Hi Defender owners!!! So I have an odd post!!! I have a 2022 Defender 110XSE. It came with all the bells and whistles! Including upgraded off road package! Now that may sound exciting to some of you but…I don’t personally need to go off road! I just love the car! So I don’t care for the wider wheel arches as it gives the truck a more rugged appearance. So Ive been trying to find the basic standard wheel arches!! Near impossible to find!! So I had the bright idea to post in forums to see if anyone with standard wheel arches wanted the wider off road ones! Then maybe we can take our cars to the same service dept and swap wheel arches!!! We would both save on buying parts and only have to cover labor!!!! So who’s interested?? Im in Los Angeles, CA btw!!

Old 11-08-2021, 09:48 AM
8th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Defender owners!!! So I have an odd post!!! I have a 2022 Defender 110XSE. It came with all the bells and whistles! Including upgraded off road wheel protection arches! Now that may sound exciting to some of you but…I don’t personally need to go off road! I just love the car! So I don’t care for the wider matte arches as it gives the truck a way more rugged appearance. So Ive been trying to find the basic standard wheel arches!! Near impossible to find!! So I had the bright idea to post in forums to see if anyone with standard wheel arches wanted the wider off road ones! Then maybe we can take our cars to the same service dept and swap wheel arches!!! I already priced Land Rover Southbay will do it for $412 each. We would both save on buying parts and only have to cover the labor!!!! So who’s interested?? Im in Los Angeles, CA btw!!