Appearance & Camping Set Ups Talk about your interior and exterior mods including camping and rooftop camper set ups here.

spray in bed liner?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: spray in bed liner?

ORIGINAL: Tink

How much was it to do the lid?

Yea how much, that would look sick on my black Disco II....hmm even rocker panels would look sweet. I know people who have done their brush guards and stuff. I had it in the bed of my truck. its nice. I like Line-x better though.

Old 04-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I was considering the same thing. I have a black 97 and my lid is pretty chalky. I have to wax it every month or it looks like poo...

Yours looks nice.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Mudding

Have you seen the new wax called ICE http://www.cardomain.com/features/turtlewaxicex You can do it in direct sunlight. its supposed to be awesome. i am gonna get some.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Overlanding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats looks great how is the heat transfer i am going to to get a quote tomorow on the roof and the lowers kick panels i will let every one know the price but thats looks great good thinking. Would be nice to have the hole car done. I had a 88 toyota 4x4 p/u that my friend sprayed the hole truck with the line x it was great off road never could scratch it only chiped one time when i slid in to a tree on the side of the bed it really didnt chip just cracked. But after that he sold the gun to spray it.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:31 AM
5th Gear
Thumbs down Spray on Truck bedliner

Sometimes back I got my truck sprayed on with Spray on bedliner of Qwikliner.It took only few seconds to set & the

quality of finish is aeesome.I will definitely on recommends qwikliner bedliners.

Just wondering how the spray on bed liner worked for you as a keel guard. I just bought a new 18ft cat and none of

the keel guard mfgs. said ther product would work due to the keel resting on bunks.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:54 AM
5th Gear

https://landroverforums.com/m_4471/mpage_2/tm.htm

Just got a new dually long box. I want to keep the paint looking good so I plane on getting a bed liner of some

kind. I would prefer a drop in liner over a spray cause you cannot take the spray liner out if you want and also you

can never get the painted factory finish back if you have a sprayed liner. What liner would you recommend. I need

something very heavy duty cause rocks etc will be dropped on it. Best thing I can find is something like this

http://www.qwikliner.com..:)

Old 03-07-2009, 03:36 AM
6th Gear

QWIK Liner® is a permanently bonded protective barrier between your vehicle and the outside environment, protecting your investment from rust, dents, scratches, and chemical corrosion. Unlike drop-in liners that promote payload slippage, and allow moisture and dirt to get trapped underneath causing rust and corrosion, QWIK LINER® sets in seconds, conforming to every curve of your vehicle for immediately use. Extend the life of your vehicle and increase the NADA / Blue Book re-sale value with a real sprayed-on bedliner.all the answers you know at Qwikliner,http://www.qwikliner.com.
Sometimes back I got my truck sprayed on with Spray on bedliner of Qwikliner.It took only few seconds to set & the quality of finish is aeesome.I will definitely on recommends qwikliner bedliners.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 AM
2nd Gear
Old 03-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Three Wheeling
Unhappy

I can't see any of the pictures

Old 04-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

They were posted by a spammer that has created several accounts to make people think it is a discussion.

Quick Reply: spray in bed liner?