Appearance & Camping Set Ups Talk about your interior and exterior mods including camping and rooftop camper set ups here.

1994 Land Rover Discovery

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 10:10 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Land Rover Discovery

Hey folks,

I'm Rovadaddy from the Bay Area and new to this site. I have a 1994 Land Rover Discovery. I got a sweet deal on it and the past owner took such good care I couldn't pass it up. Before this purchase I didn't think much of Land Rovers. Since then I am hooked. Hence joining this site and others. Out of all the cars I own and have owned, none have ever motivated me to join a club and or site like the Land Rover. I actually would consider wearing a Land Rover hat which is something I never understood about other car owners showing such dedication to an auto manufacturer. I would even like to start or join a Land Rover Club for the street cruisers.

Anyway, I don't plan on using my Land Roverto play with in the mud. I had my time with those days in my 20's when Pismo, glamis, Rubicon and Sierra Trek, is what I considered a vacation. Now in my 30's with a beautiful wife and 2 children, a vacation for me is a lot different. The closest I get to out doors is a cabin in Tahoe with my sexy snow bunny with me sharing a bottle of something nice and the kids with the grandparents.

So I am looking for anyone who has taken a Discovery and made it a nice street machine. Stuff like wheels, fender trim, roof racks..stuff like that. Does anyone know if its possible to take parts like head lights, tail lights ect from newer Diso's and put them on older ones, the 1994 in particular? Any photos and or info would be great.

For all the dirt monsters who get all angry when a Rover is anything but a dirt rat please reframe from the empty comments. We in the Bay play a little different. We are cut from a different cloth.

thanks