Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

99 disco 1 project

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 disco 1 project

I have the beast starting reliably, just need a new Multifunction Relay. On to another problem. I don't have any tail lights/signal lights/ backup lights on rear port side- not even in the bumper. I've romanced the Electrical Troubleshooting manual but I can't get a clue whether there is a connector in the circuit that may have pulled apart. From the ckt. diagrams I see the main wires are in the roof line on port side, with a drop down on port for those lights and continuing on over the top to drop down on the rear starboard side. The only wire common to every thing where the problem is- the ground. I removed the tail light assembly and power brushed all the metal contacts, all bulbs tested good. I'm getting slivers scratching on this one. Any body got some wisdom they can impart? Second thing is-new fuel pump is only putting out slightly more than 20 psi at fuel rail-with new fuel filter. I can't see any kinks and the over all condition doesn't look like some body has mauled this vehicle-ignored it-but not mauled it.