Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Hub (bolt pattern) Options...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Guys, how can all of you waste so much time b!tch!ng on a forum. Original Poster: We got it you spent money on parts that you can't use. Some ranting on your end but whatever no big deal. Fellow Roverists: who hasn't gotten mad when we start a project on our VICs and realize we don't have a tool or something isn't working out the way it's supposed to. He hit a road bump and is ranting about it. No. Big. Deal.

Keep calm and Rover on gents.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by calebbo
Guys, how can all of you waste so much time b!tch!ng on a forum. Original Poster: We got it you spent money on parts that you can't use. Some ranting on your end but whatever no big deal. Fellow Roverists: who hasn't gotten mad when we start a project on our VICs and realize we don't have a tool or something isn't working out the way it's supposed to. He hit a road bump and is ranting about it. No. Big. Deal.

Keep calm and Rover on gents.
Agreed.
True.

Doesn't happen when you plan ahead and make sure you have all the parts, tools and manuals to help you out.
I do things in blocks, last year I needed new rotors and one caliper, so I took my time, saved my money, bought a used set of calipers for dirt cheap to use as the core charge, bought rotors, pads online.
Ordered all the seals.
Then bought the calipers, used the set off of e-bay as the core charge so I did not have to fork over the extra $100 per axle that I didnt have but yet I could still drive my truck.
Once all necessary parts were in my garage, I scheduled a shop day at a friends shop and for $50 and beer we knocked her out in a day.
Bearings, rotors, calipers, pads...I had everything needed including brake clean, wheel bearing grease...everything.

With age comes wisdom, with wisdom comes patience, with patience comes planning, with planning comes success.

We all make mistakes, life happens, things are out of our control, when you make a mistake sack up and say so, ask for help and move on.
It takes a bigger man to admit that he was wrong than to blame someone else.

Old 04-13-2013, 08:28 AM
csp
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roadkill customs has them for 209. Page 9. 5x6.5 to 5x4.75

Old 04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Baja
Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

I'm still curious what web site said they all have the same bolt pattern.