Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ACE Suspension??

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 02:31 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACE Suspension??

I have a 2003 Discovery and when i bought it the salesmen told me all the discoverys hadACE and it was not an option. But I have looked at the suspension and i dont see anything other than your average shocks and sway bars. So was ACE and option or was it standard?

Old 05-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts
Default RE: ACE Suspension??

ACE was avery expensive o[tion and a good one at that, usually came with the SLS rear air suspension.
Easy way to tell if you have ACE is to look at your power steering reservor, do you have another reservor back to back, if so you have ACE. Then crawl under the r/f wheel and look at your sway bar, you will see a hydralic ram attached to it and well as to the rear sway bar. I would suggest that if you just bought this truck you send me your tele number so I can tell you how to service the ACE.
Mike
mikeljacobs@comcast.net

Old 12-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Disco Mike

ACE was avery expensive o[tion and a good one at that, usually came with the SLS rear air suspension.
Easy way to tell if you have ACE is to look at your power steering reservor, do you have another reservor back to back, if so you have ACE. Then crawl under the r/f wheel and look at your sway bar, you will see a hydralic ram attached to it and well as to the rear sway bar. I would suggest that if you just bought this truck you send me your tele number so I can tell you how to service the ACE.
Mike
mikeljacobs@comcast.net
DMike or anyone with the know-how: could you post the DIY on servcing the ACE system? Thanks, Duc
________

Last edited by phatduc; 05-03-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

yes would be much better as a "public" post, or even sticky

Old 12-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Administrator
Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

ORIGINAL: phatduc

ORIGINAL: Disco Mike

Mike
mikeljacobs@comcast.net
DMike or anyone with the know-how: could you post the DIY on servcing the ACE system? Thanks, Duc
PM me your tele number and I'll call and walk you thru the process.