Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To All North Carolina and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My plan is to stay in Greensboro Friday night. Not sure about Saturday night yet - may stay with relatives in Charlotte. Where are you coming from, Tony?

Old 10-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MarvelVT : Hi good deal

________
Mflb review

Last edited by jerseymike68; 08-13-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Winching
Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

So I take it you all have gone to the Greensboro dealership before. I called to sign up and was told it was for customers of Greenboro Land Rover only. Ah well....hope you guys have a great time! Take pix!

Old 10-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Mudding

I called to sign up and was told it was for customers of Greenboro Land Rover only.

Hmm, did not know that. I was emailing the contact and told her where I was coming from and she didn't mention a restriction. I was going to call in Monday after I found out if any friends and family wanted to come with me. I'll go ahead and call and see what she says.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I am sure they would like their customers to go, and that was the intent,but I did not ask. If you put it on your web page and I am browsing you web page, woudl that make me a potential future customer? If they take my money and put me on the list to go, I may be nice a buy a Rover T-shirt while I am at the dealership. I did not see any restrictions on the brochure, and I did not ask. Rovers always need something, so find something small to buy, and you are now a customer. Still a good deal on the driving school even if I have to make a small purchase to make them or yourself feel good about being a customer.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Humroot, if you want to go, call and talk to Diana Hein. I think they will take your money and let you go. It is worth a try anyway.

I will be coming from the Roanoke, VA area down US Rt 220 South 2 hours to get to Greensboro.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:06 AM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by humroot
So I take it you all have gone to the Greensboro dealership before. I called to sign up and was told it was for customers of Greenboro Land Rover only. Ah well....hope you guys have a great time! Take pix!
Nope never used them before. Talk to Diana like Rover Hokie mentioned, she was very friendly and signed me right up. Try to sign up again! $50 to do the Land Rover Experience may never happen again.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been a customer of theirs a few times but it wasn't sent to me in the mail or anything. I just happened to notice a flyer posted in the service department. The few times I called about it nothing was said about being limited to just customers. I hope I haven't unknowingly led people in the wrong way. From a few of our experiences it sounds like they should sign you up though.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Winching
Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm pretty sure I'm to blame here. I did talk to Diana, but I asked her specifically if it was for customers only. Maybe I'll call back and just sign up and not ask questions again.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Mudding

Well, I called this morning and she asked me if I was a customer. I said no, and she said it was for customers only. She said I could go if I became a customer. I told her that would be kind of tough since I live 500 miles away. She told me to have a nice day and hung up.

So the two hour trail ride is $325 per vehicle through the LR Experience at Biltmore - anyone interested?

Quick Reply: To All North Carolina and surrounding areas