Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aloha Land Rover Discovery

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Thumbs up Aloha Land Rover Discovery

Well, for the first time in about 5 years, I am without a Discovery. I sold my 2000 this afternoon to a guy that seemed sincerely happy to get it. I had put on about 15k miles in the last 20 months. Had the head gaskets, wires, plugs, water pump, radiator, hoses front drive shaft replaced. Have made numerous trips to the salvage yards, too many to the dealer and have Disco Mike on speed dial, all the while had a ton of fun. Truck was running great, looking great. Buyer got a solid truck at a good deal, believe it or not, it didn't leak a drop of oil. Now I have to figure out what to do with several containers of misc. Land Rover parts! It has been a good run and I might just get another someday, even spent a couple of hours checking out some LR3s this afternoon. I have appreciated all of the advise from this forum, I can't even imagine owning a Discovery without it. A special thank you to Disco Mike, mentor and friend. Thanks again, good luck to all. Aloha, Phil

1999 Discovery I Sold
2000 Discovery II Sold
2001 Discovery II Sold

Old 03-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Another escaped....

Hey Phil, You will have allot of time on your hands now...enjoy it....Life's quick... Too quick.. I am thinking of the LR3 myself....Stay in touch...

All the best Chris

Tempting....... If only it wasn't a v8 i would jump all over it... Like i need another $800.00 dollar a month gas bill..

Range Rover lift kit