Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Rave Post

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Another Rave Post

I have read and tried everything to get my rave download to work but am to the point where I just want to buy the damn thing and quit downloading software and such. I can't find one on ebay and everytime I search Rave CD I keep getting techno music sites! Does someone have one they would sell me or know where I can buy one. I would be willing to share the disc as well if there are others interested, I would just need money for shipping and such. Sorry to beat a dead horse butthe dead horse (rave cd) won't work.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Another Rave Post

I posted links and instructions a few weeks back on this forum. Either dig through the pages or do a search. I think I titled it "Looking for a RAVE CD or OWNERS MANUAL?"

it's a big download but as far as I know it's the same disk that is being sold on Ebay for $10-50

Old 05-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Rock Crawling

I'll add it to my signature:
https://landroverforums.com/m_63523/tm.htm

Old 05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Recovery Vehicle

I have already done all of that but I am using a mac and my options are limited in terms of burning (not sure if its my ignorance or if it is even possible to burn the image using a mac). I was just wondering where I could buy the disc, because I am tired of trying to burn it myself. I read the posts saying you can use a mac once the cd is burned but again I can't get it to burn right. I don't want to do the driver emulator or whatever sooooo I think buying the thing is in my best interest. None of the posts that have a place to buy it are recent and it appears as though those sites are no longer offering it. So I am not trying to be lazy and not read previous posts, I just can't find any discs for sale or anyone that will burn it for me. Thanks for your help unstable but I need to find the actual disc. Do you have one you would be willing to sell me?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Rock Crawling

http://www.ehmac.ca/mac-ipod-help-tr...image-mac.html

hope that helps. There's really no reason to buy the CD if you've already downloaded the ISO. You just need to spend a few minutes to figure out how to open the ISO on a mac...I thought MAC's were easy and fun...right? I'm a PC, I'm a Mac.

Old 05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mac's work fine with the RAVE download. Mac OS-X (all versions) comes with a program called PREVIEW that can read, display and print PDF files. In fact, if you just click on a PDF file, it will open in Preview. I use the Rave CD download all the time from my Mac laptop. I just leave the folder on my desktop, I did not burn it to a CD.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Recovery Vehicle

I appreciate all of the help! I have been playing around with the disc the last few days and have gotten it to open on my pc laptop but still not on my mac so I am halfway there. Now that I have a working disc I am willing to send it out to others who need it just send me a e-mail to jsmith23@covhlth.com Thanks again for all of the help!!