Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discovery II Adventure

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 03:13 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discovery II Adventurer

Hello,

New to the forum but actively looking at buying a facelift Discovery II - used to have LWB Series IIA Diesel, want another Land Rover but in need of lots more comfort now I'm old!

Does anybody know what the "Adventurer" spec vehicles had as regards standard equipment? Were they of a good spec or "Happy Shopper" poverty spec?

Thanks.

Last edited by Hobson; 07-24-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

As you will see there are umpteen models and specs including the Adveturer. This is a guide to the different models. http://www.discovery2.co.uk/discovery_spec.html if you select the model and then go online and find the total applicable spec.

By past experience, sometimes the limited edition models are the previous years model/spec with a few additions and 'tarted' up then sold as a 'special edition'. This frequently happened with Ford UK ranges when they were stuck with a lot of unpurchased cars from the previous year.

Old 07-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

As you will see there are umpteen models and specs including the Adveturer. This is a guide to the different models. www.discovery2.co.uk / Discovery 2 Factory Options / Specification if you select the model and then go online and find the total applicable spec.

By past experience, sometimes the limited edition models are the previous years model/spec with a few additions and 'tarted' up then sold as a 'special edition'. This frequently happened with Ford UK ranges when they were stuck with a lot of unpurchased cars from the previous year.

Having said all of that, I bought new a D2 2003 registered in April 2003. On close inspection under the hood is a plate that tells when the truck was actually manufactured and mine was............... 2002. I reckon if most check out their actual year of manufacture according to this plate under the hood they'll find it's a year older than the sold and registered date.