Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Freebie D2

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2015 | 08:15 PM
|
Baja
Default Freebie D2

I'm beginning to sound French, delai, delai, delai

I brought my freebie 2002 D2 TD5 to France 6 months ago and what have I done to it inspite of all my great ideas ................... absolutely zip, nothing. Admittedly I've been busy with house reno and other truck repairs and also the weather has been against me but I'm devastated I've still done nothing I'm to embarrassed to tell the guy who gave it away it is exactly as I collected it and I've not even registered in France yet until I can get it running and a controle technique on it. The one year project is starting to look like a two year project now

Old 04-02-2015 | 08:35 PM
Winching

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
I'm beginning to sound French, delai, delai, delai

I brought my freebie 2002 D2 TD5 to France 6 months ago and what have I done to it inspite of all my great ideas ................... absolutely zip, nothing. Admittedly I've been busy with house reno and other truck repairs and also the weather has been against me but I'm devastated I've still done nothing I'm to embarrassed to tell the guy who gave it away it is exactly as I collected it and I've not even registered in France yet until I can get it running and a controle technique on it. The one year project is starting to look like a two year project now
keep at it or send it to the States we will fix it here but it might not make it back

Old 04-02-2015 | 09:44 PM
Pro Wrench

Originally Posted by ls1morethanyou
keep at it or send it to the States we will fix it here but it might not make it back
Dibs on the motor, and harness....