Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LA Road Rage Land Rover Discovery

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being a biker myself I would call that attempted murder. However, I agree with KBW. If some idiot seems to get too close to you or wants to see your shiny side scratched up, get the hell out of his/her way. I think it has happened to all bikers at some point... I say, call the police and file a report, you seem to have enough info. If the person "succeeds" at some point in taking down a rider, they'll see he tried it before.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by nightrider
"and veer right, he is a couple feet behind me. He goes around and cuts me off by inches."
MMMMM- I see what the problem is here, while it is true the speed limit applies to all lanes in a given direction of travel. There is no faster lane however, in most states the law states - SLOWER TRAFFIC "KEEP" RIGHT. Regardless of how nice a day it was and how you have your Putt running - You are not in charge of regulatting traffic, SO having said that, that guy most likely didnt give a damn (like us) what your plans were, he just wanted you out of the way so he could get down the road - you have no right to block anybody on the highway SO keep right (the hell outa the way, this applies to cars also) and everybody gets home safe.

This is a huge problem in America right now, everybody (well not quit everybody) thinks they are in charge of everybody else. If you take the time to pull you head out and look around you might even notice your state is bankrupt. Whats your plans for the day when the cops dont report to work?

Have a Bright Sun Shiny Day!

Old 03-23-2009, 03:02 AM
5th Gear

I know the chances were slim, but it was a company or organization/expedition vehicle and that's why I posted here. I think it was a dealer loaner.

As for the actual incident, I don't know what crack you are smoking... I didn't even say how fast I was going... I was probably going up to 45 in a 35, and that's when he was stomping the brakes to stop from ramming me...

AND I WAS IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE.

Road rage is not an equal sum game. There are people out there once in a while who just don't give a f ck. They don't need a reason.

And yes, escape is the option of choice. But identification would be even better.