Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Landroverpartscheap??

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,589 Likes on 1,305 Posts

I wouldn't buy from a place that thinks there are disco's with 2 extra valves floating around in it somewhere lol.

I just call Justin at Lucky8 LLC and tell him what I need. A few days later a fedex package shows up at my place with the parts and fortune cookies/stickers/beer glass/dog biscuits(whatever the free goodie is then).

Great prices and great service what more could I ask for. He is a top notch vendor and is a part of the community. He also puts on great Rover events.

Last edited by ArmyRover; 10-31-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Winching
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Funny, I searched the forum the other day looking for info on that dealer. Not finding anything bad (or good for that matter), I placed an order. I received an order update yesterday and it will ship Monday. I usually purchase from the "big box" rover shops, but Lakeside was the only place online I could get an a-pillar leak repair kit for my LR3. I cant really complain other than the order taking two or three days to process. But Rovers North took a month to get me the TF steering components, and they are a good company. I guess we have to wait and see what happens with LRPartsCheap. Also, Niello LR sells online as well as Merriam.

Last edited by willrok13; 11-01-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

I've bought from land rover merriam many times. Their prices for OE, white box with a green land rover oval, parts are almost UNIVERSALLY cheaper than the land rover specialty online stores. They even show what MSRP is (and give you a discount below that), and even MSRP would be cheaper than the online stores most of the time. I think the online store know that a lot of LR dealer mark up above MSRP, so they are still saving people money.

I use the online places for quality aftermarket parts, or for parts that are NLA from the dealer.

Another plus for me about this merriam place, is that we seem to share the same ups hub, so I get my parts next day without actually paying for it.