Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

o2 sensor eliminators

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by Sixpack577
Power commanders are useless without a good dyno tune. Generic base maps do little to nothing.
Ecu Editor works for Suzuki and Yamaha. And you need the extremely expensive Ecu Unleashed shop setup for other bikes, and it also does cars.
"Spark/timing advancers" also know as TRE's, timing retard eliminators, are also usually junk. They perform decent on Kawasakis, but cause gremlins sooner or later on everything. Tricking the ecu into thinking it's in 5th gear all the time is a bad idea for several reasons.
Eliminating the O2's isn't smart without a dyno tune either. Especially since most all FI engines run lean from the factory to pass emmissions.
X1 ............ There are multiple add-ons to fool the ECU, they are usually illegal in most cases as many truckers and their bosses have found to their cost in court. Here are multiple pieces of kit for fooling emissions tests be it roadside or on annual test. Personally I wouldn't recommend using any due to potential ramifications both technically or legally but may do to their cost in court or the confiscation of their vehicle immediately. I don't know what happens in the US about emissions testing but in the UK and Europe there are serious consequences for attempting fraudulent avoidance.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=ltruc...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Old 04-28-2020, 08:15 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Patrick Duffy
On my KTM990 Adv. Rottweiller supply a Dongle to replace the sensors. They work great. More power low down, cooler running and better MPG due to being able to change up earlier. They were about $30/pair. I also fitted their kit to remove the air injection, canister and all the tubing. That works great in removing the risk of false F1 lights.

Just want to remove the Cats as they are a fire risk, and the o2s to stop the lights coming on. My o2 sensors are faulty at present but the truck runs fine, 16MPG US etc Just want to tidy it up.
Reviving this thread to see if there was any resolution. Did the OP find what he was looking for?