Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A round of applause for Mike

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A round of applause for Mike

I've only been hanging around this forum a short time,but have learned more about my Discovery II in the last month than I have in almost 4 years of ownership.I spent time on other forums such as RANDYZONE(a complete madhouse I might add) and DISCO2.COM(not sure if it's even still up) and usually left more confused than when I logged in.On this forum you get answers,and not only that you have guy's like DiscoMike who will take the time to walk you through troubleshooting,or give you step by step instructions on how to locate and solve a problem.I mean,thats pretty amazing.I've never really had a big issue to present to the forum,but I spend plenty of time reading about other Members issues and how Mike is more often than not the fellow to respond with an honest to goodness solution.This forum is better than any manual on the market, and we all should consider ourselves pretty fortunate to have experienced people like DiscoMike as a Moderator.Imagine the time this fellow spends on this forum, solving problems for folks he doesn't even know.That deserves a little recognition- Thank's Mike.
Newfoundlandrover
Ottawa,Ontario Canada

Old 04-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Administrator
Received 100 Likes on 82 Posts
Default RE: A round of applause for Mike

I appreciate the kind words, but I should tell you I also blow a few of my replays too.
Mike

Old 04-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Ya Mike, Getta life.I'm actually glad you're there too.

Why don't you move around here!!!! Ottawa, Ontario,Canada. We'd be at least 2 to be glad to have you as a friend.

Look at it this way..... Our winters are colder than yours, but we don't get a fraction of the snow you get. Plus, you could join the Ottawa Valley Land Rovers and meet very interesting people. As a last bonus, The Ottawa Land Rover dealership is actually an honest oneNo stealership around here.

Old 04-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Mudding

I gotta agree with Darover,the Dealership here is very good.I actually look forward to going and having my truck fussed over.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, you have helped me out as well Thanks. Thats why i will tell you that Alberta has better fly fishing and Chinooks in the winter that give you a chance to get a tan in December.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Drifting

Yes thank you Mike. When you retired I bet you thought you wouldnt have to work or look at a rover again except for yours... So I guess you'd call it a "semi" retirement..

Thanks again

Old 05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Received 100 Likes on 82 Posts

Forced retirement, got a bad heart but a good D2.
Mike

Old 05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Mudding

I'll second all the compliments for DiscoMike. Just hang in there for us, would you

Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Three Wheeling

I also would like to say thanks Mike! Your input is invaluable and we all really do appreciate it very much!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Drifting

DITTO..DITTO..DITTO!!!! What a good man Mike is. Thanks for all of your help....even though I'm not done withyour expertise just yet!!!! He's been a lifesaver, as I am always weary to take my disco to the dealership thinking they just want my whole entire bank account, life savings, 401K...etc!!!! You're awesome!!!!

Quick Reply: A round of applause for Mike