General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP need air spring/air line metal bushing/seal thing

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP need air spring/air line metal bushing/seal thing

I'm having a major problem here. I just put a new set of Arnott Gen 2 springs in my '97 4.6 HSE. Unfortunately, due to the air line I ended up breaking in the process, I had to remove the right rear spring several times, and reinstall it. In that process, the metal bushing/ferrule/whatever you what to call it got damaged. I can't find any of the old ones I had with the old springs, and spent a long time looking through my garage last night. I am trying to source a replacement one of these little metal things. I have no idea what it's called. Land Rover, Coventry West, and Atlantic British have all said that I can't get that bit separate from the air spring. This seems fairly absurd to me. My truck is disabled until I get a replacement one to put in, unfortunately, and I am definitely not going to go buy a new spring just for that metal bit, especially when I just installed these new springs! This is getting to be a real headache here.

Can someone help me source this bit? A part number would be great, if such a thing exists. Alternately, I would be glad to try out any other repair means if you all have an idea of something that will work.