General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

help with nanocom sls

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with nanocom sls

Hi all, I have a 2001 d2 that I changed the valeo bcu on now my air bags are on the stops. I checked with the nanocom to make sure it wasn't in transit mode but I heard there are 2 place that might be in transit mode.
I got frustrated and started pressing buttons right valve, left this, right that.... anyhow shut it off walked away and walked by a couple minutes later and it was ticking like a solenoid. so, I went back in and pressed off buttons for all the things I may have turned on.
Now my question.
Does anybody have a list of what should be on and what should be off. something like a flow chart?
thanks

Old 08-15-2014, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator
Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

There is a nanocom forum that you can join for free: Forum

Someone might be able compare for you. The problem is that since it is an internation forum the settings might not be exactly the same for you. Hopefully someone with a NAS spec rover will be on there and can help.

Also, I'm not really sure why replacing the BCU would cause the suspension to drop. Did you replace the SLABS too, or maybe make changes in the SLABS config? If so, you probably just need to run the calibration stuff for the height sensors.

Old 08-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the bbs forum is pretty limited in their knowledgebase.
So now... after turning everything off and on I can't get the compressor to cycle at all. The rest of the valves appear to be working and clicking and the ride adjust lights are indicating on the dash like it is trying to go up. so could my compressor have gone bad in the few minutes between when I walked away and came back to the clicking noise that first time. before that I could turn the compressor on with the nanocom, but now I hear nothing, not even a relay.