LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transmission filter and oil change

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 145 Likes on 127 Posts
Default sounds like Alberta

Originally Posted by revel8or
I won't be starting it for a few months as the one thing that my brother's work space is lacking is sustainable heat.
That sounds like Alberta. It is no fun working in the snow.

The delay will give you time to further research your 3. There is lots to learn - it seems that there is always a bit of a wrinkle when working on it - always something to learn. I think that is part of the fascination re owning a Land Rover.

I had a new windscreen installed today. The install went well as the shop that did the work does all the Land Rover, Audi, Lexus, Mercedes etc in town here so their guys know the problems. With the 3, you are dealing with the four electrical connections related to the heat elements, the rain sensor removal and reinstall, plus the cowling plastic and the A pillar covers, both inside and outside.

Inside, one really does not want to set off the A pillar air bags, and outside, it is desirable to get the A pillar covers back on without creating more water leakage paths to the interior electronics.

If there was any good new, the shop regards some of the new Ford products as harder to work on than the 3.