the *new* Rover Marketplace The one place for your FS, WTB and Free item posts.

Overland roof top tent (RTT)

For Sale

Accessories

04-20-2021, 12:15 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 624
  • Accessories - Overland roof top tent (RTT) - New - All Years Any Make All Models - Thomasville, NC 27360, United States
    Sold
  • Accessories - Overland roof top tent (RTT) - New - All Years Any Make All Models - Thomasville, NC 27360, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Mudding

• Price
    $800
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Thomasville, NC, 27360, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

Selling my raptor offgrid voyager overland roof top tent. It works great, super easy to set up and take down, but deciding to just go with a camper (per the wife). So this has not been slept in at all just mounted to my rig and opened up once, took the pictures and am posting.  It has a lower profile on the roof of the car than most which was one reason why I got this one specifically. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, the main thing I seen that people complained about this specific model was the mattress was no firm so I purchased a topper along with it. Still in the packaging. Some specs for it are:

• Standard size tent (sleeps 2) with high-density 78 by 48 inch foam double/full mattress and 750 pound max load. 140 pound roof or truck bed rack required. Installs on parallel or cross bars.
  • Sets up and closes in seconds. Unique design eliminates need for additional setup. Heavy duty telescoping 8 foot aluminum ladder
  • Aerodynamically engineered to withstand heavy winds and shed rainwater. Heavy duty cover keeps the tent dry and protected when tent is stowed away. 2 hanging shoe and storage pockets that roll up and store with ease. Built in air vents with quick adjust control feature. Interior features a spacious living area and plenty of places to hang your gear
  • Net door rolls from the top down allowing air flow in while protecting you from the elements. Built in awning creates a natural panoramic view
  • Dimensions are: 86 x 54 x 11 inches ​​​​​
I will leave it on the roof of my rig until purchased so delivery could be arranged within reason, also as long as you can help me remove it (which is why its staying there). Any questions please feel free. I'm selling this as used but it is by all considerations brand new. Bought the tent for $930 and the mattress was $56. Would like to sell both for $830 or $800 for the tent alone. 
I'm located in Thomasville, NC