New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

1998 discovery lock issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 05:53 PM
bzp
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 discovery lock issue

New to the group. Read some useful posts on key issues. My issue isn’t exactly described in these old posts so I’m looking for help. I can lock all the doors when inside and lock driver side door. Can lock/unlock doors with remote. Key turns in the ignition but does not turn in ANY of the doors.

Old 06-15-2022, 07:17 PM
TReK
Received 519 Likes on 450 Posts

98 I’m assuming a Disco 1? Try posting in the D1 section of the forum.

Old 06-18-2022, 05:31 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is not spam or marketing, we are at the beginning of the journey and we’re just trying to get some feedback, anything constructive would be appreciated.
CycoPay is a payment processing platform for startups & individuals.

What do we do?
We are a platform that’s facilitating online payments acceptance for startups & individuals with no paper work and no time to waste.
What’s our value proposition?
Instant onboarding: We let everybody in.
Tax remittance on behalf of you: We remit Tax for every single products, because we act as a reseller on every product.
API integrations & payment links.

How are we different from Stripe?
We’ve noticed that stripe tends to close lots of startups merchant accounts especially outside of the US.
Like them, we offer instant onboarding, however we let everybody in, without paperwork, and when suspicious activity occurs we don’t close the account or suspend it but rather let the merchant prove himself.
We remit tax on behalf of you, so instead of keeping track of invoices for every order, you’ll have just one at the end of the month.

Try CycoPay: https://CycoPay.com

About Us
We are CycoPay, a startup from the UK with a subsidiary in the EEA. We are an invoicing service that’s enabling startups & individuals to acceptance payments via payment links or by API integrations.