New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

aftermarket warranty

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 01:49 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftermarket warranty

Hi all. I'm purchasing a 2017 RR SVR next week. She has 56k mi on her. Looking for some good info for a reputable after market warranty company. Seeing a LOT of mixed reviews on companies out there. I'm upstate NY based. I know I need coverage for the vehicle for piece of mind. Any help??

Old 01-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattyf
Hi all. I'm purchasing a 2017 RR SVR next week. She has 56k mi on her. Looking for some good info for a reputable after market warranty company. Seeing a LOT of mixed reviews on companies out there. I'm upstate NY based. I know I need coverage for the vehicle for piece of mind. Any help??
Welcome to the forum! I help lots of forum members with their warranty search and questions. I'm not sure who you have shopped yet for warranties, but I have not seen another company compete with Freedom Warranty's manufactures extension for the amount of coverage, terms and price. Fidelity Platinum is similar in coverage, but can be thousands of more dollars.

For your 2017 Range Rover SVR, 5 years / up to 125,000 miles, of manufactures extension, you are looking at $4,620. Repairs accepted at any Land Rover dealer in North America or licensed independent. I have the same policy on my 2014 Range Rover V8. 0 issues on getting any of my customers repairs accepted on vehicles from Mercedes to Ferrari's. Contact me at (602) 909-9216 or tgibson@highline-autos.com if you have any questions or would like to see an example contract.

Those RR SVR's are crazy! Our neighbor in our office building has one in blue, and can smoke just about anything at the lights.

Old 01-12-2022, 02:07 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,
Thanks so much for your help. I actually have fidelity for my 2017 F-150 for its extended through the dealership. I completely forgot about them. I did reach out to them this am and was able to get a third part quote for them through Centaury warranty Services. They said Fidelity is the name they use if buying straight from a dealership, but they are directly attached.
Are you referring to Freedom warranty services based from Chattanooga TN?
I will contact them next for sure.
Picking up the new whip on Friday. I have a 90 day coverage through dealership, but still would feel comfortable covered asap.
Thanks again for responding!

Old 01-12-2022, 03:24 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattyf
Hey,
Thanks so much for your help. I actually have fidelity for my 2017 F-150 for its extended through the dealership. I completely forgot about them. I did reach out to them this am and was able to get a third part quote for them through Centaury warranty Services. They said Fidelity is the name they use if buying straight from a dealership, but they are directly attached.
Are you referring to Freedom warranty services based from Chattanooga TN?
I will contact them next for sure.
Picking up the new whip on Friday. I have a 90 day coverage through dealership, but still would feel comfortable covered asap.
Thanks again for responding!
Yes, I am currently in the process of being onboarded into the Fidelity system as well, Fidelity is great, the top two being Fidelity and Freedom Warranty, from personal experience though, 19 out of 20 quotes come out with Freedom Warranty being cheaper, but both have great claims acceptance. I can answer any of your questions as well, I have been a policy holder and issuer for almost 2 years now. Just remember, policies go up after approx. 14-30 days post vehicle purchase for any extended warranty company.