New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

HI :-)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 01:58 PM
4wd High
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HI :-)

Hey Ya'll new to the forum and the LR community here. I'm located in DC-metro area, and I currently go to a school in Baltimore.D-1 from owning a 97 disco I. Please share your wisdom and teach me how to drive and maintain this vehicle!!!! :-)

Also, since it is summer, I would love to tag along to any trips if I am not too much of a burden. I come from a military/civ background, so hopefully, I can be helpful somewhat.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Winching
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: HI :-)

Welcome, Bluejay. Hope the Disco gives ya many good years of fun! Post at the Disco forum and at the Trip forum for help in those particular areas and again, welcome aboard!

Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 PM
4wd High

Just gave "Rhino" her first wash, and I'm back at school. I think it's also a good thing, I'm learning a whole new diff. way to drive(former Golf owner). I can;t wait 'till my new plates come in, I will psot some pics up by then. My plate will say: "HUMR ETR" :-)

Old 07-02-2007, 08:36 PM
4wd High

UPDATE

AFTER 2 DAYS OF GRUESOM AND THOROUGH WASH AND WAXING SHE LOOK OO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE.

HERE SHE IS: