New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi

Hey there guys....
Have been a long time Land Rover family...
We have owned many range rovers, several discovery's, and a few freelander's (in UK).
We currently own a 2006 Range Rover Supercharged (Buckingham Blue on Parchment Leather with Navy Piping and Cherry wood) complete with front brush gaurd, driving spots, chrome pipes (cant remember name, they are in place of running boards, able to support weight of the car to "pivot on rocks", and rear taillight covers. Ill post up pics if I get the chance....
More importantly however, we JUST bought a 1994 Yellow Defender 90 convertible!!!! Oh i love this car....When i bought it (wed last week) it had 13,500mi original one owner miles!!!!!! The car has been kept in amazing condition. Its really something else...It has a factory installed upgraded 5 speed transmission, factory winch, and bumpers. Its currently in for servicing **eyeroll** lol....getting a complete engine re-seal, but she is well worth it!

Anyway, I am looking forward to learning about whatever i can do in terms of DIY with regards to my new D90, and hope there is much i can learn from you guys.
Thanks....

Old 09-16-2007, 06:43 PM
TReK
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hi

In the U.S. people would do almost anything for a D-90.
Nice Rover, Welcome.