New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 07:30 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New

Good morning! New member here from GA. I own a 2000 Disco II- was a proud owner until the other night at work- security system went screwy and car has been on lock down at my work parking lot. Everyone keeps telling me to scrap it Just wanted to see if there are happy Disco owners out there!

Old 10-25-2009, 08:26 AM
Drifting

Funny how the first sign of something going wrong on a Rover and everyone wants to "scrap it", and Not , "Understand it". It is painfull to see your vehicle sitting there and thoughts go thru your head about this and that. But dude, it's one of the most capable vehicles on the planet, and your going to let a security system get in the way. POOOP!!!!! It's not cheap , but you have to get the LR dealership or a capable European shop that has an OBD unit to reset the system and your good. I've hear of people going in and shutting them off. Your choice. But don't get rid of such a wonderful machine, just for that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!

Old 10-28-2009, 03:35 PM
1st Gear

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info

Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM
1st Gear

Welcome to the group You will love it here We all love photos and would love to see your fur crew

Old 11-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Drifting

Welcome newbies..
Have a nice day ahead...
________
VOLCANO CLASSIC REVIEW

Last edited by jerseymike68; 08-13-2011 at 03:35 AM.