New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New to Land Rover Forums from Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New to Land Rover Forums from Wyoming

New to Land Rover Forums, Not new to Land Rover vehicles. I have been a fan of Land rovers since I was a kid in the 70's. Used to roam around the woods in a Rover called Bandersnatch when I was young and have been a fan ever since. Now run around Wyoming's Wind River Mountains where I live. Two Defender 90's and a Discovery SII are always wanting to play in the mountains. Very capable for all terrains offered in all seasons. If you want to test your vehicle bring it out to Wyoming and visit us at the lodge. I know all kinds of cool places to go with your rover. I have been all over in the Rovers. The Lost (Livin' On the Scenic Tundra) tour in Alaska 1999, a six week adventure in May and June before the tourism was in full swing. The Continental Divide Tour 2001 (It's In Tents) which began in Northern Montana and ended in Southern Colorado. New England tour and up and down the U.S. East Coast from Florida to Maine. The Mid West just pokin' around. Utah just playin'.. Just grab a map and go, it's the Rover way. If you are in Wyoming look us up. Located 18 miles West of Dubois or 65 Miles E. of Jackson Hole, Wyoming near Yellowstone and Grand Teton Parks. We love the outdoors and we love our Rovers.