New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New member, A Frenchie in LA

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2023, 09:13 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, A Frenchie in LA

Hi all!

New here, I'm a French car designer in Los Angeles. Car/Motorbike/watch enthusiast.
In the US since 2019, not really interested by 4X4/SUV, I start slowly to want one.. (maybe I start to be American ?) LR3 was actually the first car I wanted when I arrived here, but I quickly changed my mind, got an old/cheap V70, then a mk5 GTI, got hit by a big Mercedes ML who said "I did not see you, your car is like a Go Kart" ........... From that moment I started to want a bigger car aaaaaaaaaaand bought a second Mk5 GTI lol

Anyway, I was more in the team Cayenne/Touareg since that small accident, but since 2 weeks I want a LR3 I think !
I do not have a huge budget, heard it was quite reliable - My Stepfather had a Disco 2 and it was always at the shop... - It would be my daily driver (in parallel with my Ducati) and would love to enter the overland world : So I'm thinking lift, bigger tire etc

So here I am. will be asking some questions, look for informations and check the LR3 for sale on the forum !
Thank you and see you
AS