New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New Member/Old Owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 07:18 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member/Old Owner

Hello,

I am a new member here (years ago, I was also a member of a Freelander forum, not sure if this is the same one).

I have owned my lovely black Freelander, a V6, petrol, 5 door since 2007 and purchased it from an Arab lady, who lived in South Kensington and used it for the school run.
I purchased it on circa 21k miles and it has now got to circa 53k miles.

In the last year or so it has become the wifes car, solely used for the school run. Sadly, she does not like it as she find it lacks the creature comforts of the 'luxury' SUVs. As a result we will be passing it on.
I write here with a bit of sadness, but hope that an enthusiast might want it.

I will post a proper detailed ad in the classified section. I will post some photos too.

I hope the forum administrators will not be cross that I am coming on here for this specific purpose. I just feel it should go to the ownership of an enthusiast as it has a lot of life left in it. Don't get me wrong, its not perfect - but it has a lot of positives.

But, if I can give any specific details about my lovely Freelander, happy to do so - please contact me or write here.

I have many happy memories of this car - particularly before the kids arrived, the wife and I would go to towns around England and Wales. Almost 10 years havepassed so fast. I thougth this car would be a lifer....alas we cant keep it, as wehave two other cars and a thid on the way.

It deserves a good home.

Old 04-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome to the forum.