New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

What to buy? DI or DII ,why so affordable

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 06:34 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to buy? DI or DII ,why so affordable

I'm looking to buy very soon and have been pouring over classifieds and reviews. Do you folks have some ideas for me? I want to spend anywhere from $ 6-9000. Disco or Disco II. I've noticed that some of the prices are very comparable. I've read that the DII was introduced in '99 as an improvement or as a new design to the regular Discovery but it seems that it was just to add more room and such. I Desperately want one of these vehicles (DI orDII) and I'm obviously a total newbie. After reading the forums and the comrarderie here is exceptional and makes me want one even more. What kind of things should I look for when looking at used Discoveries. I know my questions are pretty general, however I feel that I will get good info. here. Thank you so much for your time sorry for being such a neopyte. I'm excited to learn more about these vehicles thanks for any and all input. CHEERS

Old 08-15-2007, 05:33 PM
TReK
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What to buy? DI or DII ,why so affordable

You may want to post in the Disco forum lots of help there.