Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

I will never Learn

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 12:14 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I will never Learn

The Lovely Mrs. Slabrat: What are you doing

My Dumb ***: I'm going to jack up Midnight and grease the drive shaft.

Silence

The Lovely Mrs. Slabrat: You boys have fun

My Dumb *** : I guess I asked for that

Silence

The Lovely Mrs. Slabrat:

Old 10-20-2014, 05:03 AM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

<<<@!1!@>>>

What did you seriously expect you might as well be talking spaceships
unless it's in an upmarket store sporting a 'designer label' you might as well be talking about spaceships or the like. I get it all the time nearly every day

Old 10-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

So what's the issue?... did you remind her that Sweetest Day wasn't until Saturday? I think the grass is always greener on the other side Slab. I often think how nice it would be to have a man working on the Rover in my garage. Instead I sit there and look at the Rover and say 'come on girl.. we can do this'...

Old 10-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Rock Crawling

I guess it was the way I stated it and what she said sounded weird.
Sort of a sexual overtone. After I said it I knew something was coming. She was just being nice.

I am like you Landlover, Most of the time I also say Cmon one more trip. You can make it!

Old 10-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by slabrat
I guess it was the way I stated it and what she said sounded weird.
Sort of a sexual overtone. After I said it I knew something was coming. She was just being nice.

I am like you Landlover, Most of the time I also say Cmon one more trip. You can make it!

lol... I read your excerpt probably five times and my mind never went there.. sheesh... I must be in 'innocent mode' this week At least she has a sense of humor!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by landlover_1
So what's the issue?... did you remind her that Sweetest Day wasn't until Saturday? I think the grass is always greener on the other side Slab. I often think how nice it would be to have a man working on the Rover in my garage. Instead I sit there and look at the Rover and say 'come on girl.. we can do this'...
In the UK I loved Sundays ....................... why .................... cos all the stores were closed ........................ now they're open on bl@@dy Sundays as well Heeellllllppppppp me.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:35 PM
Rock Crawling

Part stores open on Sunday here. And Lowes/ Home depot. For me Sunday is Man mall day Yea !

Old 10-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Recovery Vehicle

I guess I'm not the 'normal woman' when it comes to shopping. I try to stay away from mainstream shopping malls (don't remember the last time I went to the mall) and prefer to shop the underground circuit for whatever I need. Practical? I don't know.. is that practical? I do adore fashion, however, and rely on vintage shops, the internet and thrifty sources for throwing myself (and my nest) together.

I have found that if you do need to go to the store the best time to go is at dinnertime because no one is there!!!

Old 10-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by landlover_1
I guess I'm not the 'normal woman' when it comes to shopping. I try to stay away from mainstream shopping malls (don't remember the last time I went to the mall) and prefer to shop the underground circuit for whatever I need. Practical? I don't know.. is that practical? I do adore fashion, however, and rely on vintage shops, the internet and thrifty sources for throwing myself (and my nest) together.

I have found that if you do need to go to the store the best time to go is at dinnertime because no one is there!!!
There is no replacement for the "Man" Mall. Lowes is our Home Depot
No used lumber or car parts there.

I like you don't remember the last time I went to a Mall. But I did buy a shirt at the Gare del est train station in Paris.