Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Movember

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012 | 11:00 PM
|
Mudding
Default Movember

I'm not sure if anybody is participating in Movember this year. Nor am I sure if this is an appropriate place to do so. However, I am raising funds (if possible) for Men's Prostate Cancer through my thick red facial hair. If anybody would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated, and it goes to a great cause! Any amount helps!

My page can be found here.

Thanks!

And here's a picture of everything before trimming. I have since cleaned it up for a more professional, moustache-only look.

Name:  d8nfV.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  166.6 KB

Old 11-30-2012 | 08:31 PM
Team Owner

I didnt shave my ***** all month, I dont think you guys want a pic of that though.

Old 12-10-2012 | 04:32 AM
1st Gear

With a brand new job in a new town, I decided I also needed a new vehicle. I came across a site that helped me pick out the very best Mazda car dealership near me. There were a ton of car dealerships to pick from in Valparaiso, but the website helped me get the very best car price. At Kennedy Mazda you'll get the top automotive buying experience achievable. So drop by Mazda Valparaiso IN right now! We all know that moving is so hectic. There are other things to take care of. If you want to own a new car fast, then go ahead and try it.