Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

New case for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 09:26 AM
TReK
Received 163 Likes on 137 Posts
Default New case for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Ok, this is not a scam or spam. I purchased an iPhone 6 Plus and am patiently awaiting its arrival in the next week or so. I have been looking at a lot of different options for cases. I have been using a variety on my old iPhone but when I saw this new one, by SoundFocus, it really caught my eye.

I am a little hard of hearing after years of too much loud music combined with age. The SoundFocus AMP case provided an interested solution to the lousy sound coming out of the iPhones tiny speaker. Not only does the AMP case have two nice, forward facing speakers, but it also has a neat DAC, has noise cancelling and even adds about 20% to the battery on the iPhone 6. You can get the drift here:

https://www.ampaudio.com/

iPhone 6 Amp music and battery case available for preorder | BGR

This huge iPhone 6 case is all about the intelligent beats

The Amp case by SoundFocus gives your iPhone an aural boost | Macworld

AMP iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 Case with Speakers and Backup Battery |Gadgetsin

Amp intelligent iPhone speaker case delivers a personalized audio experience, pre-order to save 50% | 9to5Toys

I pre-ordered one for myself. It was $69 compared to the $129 price for the item once the initial special runs out. Delivery is in the spring of '15. They're trying to raise as much cash as possible so that the can get the case into production asap.

Here is why I'm posting this, I have a discount coupon. If you use it, the case is $59. You get a $10 discount and I get a $10 discount for everyone using my referral coupon. If, having taken a look at the video and read some of the reviews, you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the code for the discount.
Cheers,
Paul