Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Please help me kill that Kenny west guy,,,,

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts
Default Please help me kill that Kenny west guy,,,,

From my iTunes. Somehow the the wife messed with my phone and cloud and gave my iPhone some of her junk. No problem deleting apps, but now every time I plug the phone into the stereo it starts playing Kenny west album although I think he spells his name kynae or kanya or whatever ( he's the big kardassian girl's boyfriend) I'd swear that he is a cyborg robot because no way those vocals are human.does anyone know how to delete music from iTunes? Next thing you know, my mirrors are going to start rattling at the stop light. I don't want to be that guy. Thanks

Old 11-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without plugging it into iTunes you can swipe the song and press delete.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Well thanks. I thought I had it but the 2 songs that I want gone just start playing when I swipe. All of my songs give me the delete option but not the kwest ones??? Any idea why?

Old 11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Sounds like the wife is sending you subliminial messages. Do you mine for Gold?

Old 11-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Hehe hehe

Old 11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Bump because I caught myself humming this crap

Old 12-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 115 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by dusty1
Bump because I caught myself humming this crap

I know this thread is somewhat old but still active. Christmas present idea for your wife.. seriously. Get her the albums 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' by The Neighborhood. You will not regret it. Good band. Wish I had tickets for their sold out shows in the UK. Emotional music. She'll love you for it. I particularly like 'sweater weather' (which is playing on the radio now), 'WDYWFM', and 'A Little Death'. Guess all three are on the 'I love you' album so if you're going to go for just one, that is the one I'd choose.. heck, you may find yourself liking it too and it would get that 'Kardashian crap' out of your head.

From their website:

'In early 2012 a mysterious band appeared online. The group, The Neighbourhood, revealed no biographical information, no photos and no backstory, offering only a moody track titled “Female Robbery.” Fans and the press were confounded, scouring the Internet for any information that might lead them to the identity of these musicians. Pieces of the puzzle, some reflecting reality and some not so much, began to emerge.
So who are The Neighbourhood? In essence, the group, which formed in August of 2011, is a collection of five friends who make music together. They’re headed by Rutherford, a 21-year-old singer who has dabbled in various genres, including hip-hop, before crafting the merge of sounds that categorizes The Neighbourhood’s style. Their debut EP was produced by Justyn Pilbrow, who brought Emile Haynie onboard to collaborate on “Female Robbery.” The EP, recorded at the end of last year, is composed of shadowy, emotional music with visuals to match. And it’s all part of the band’s master plan.
The evocative combination of rock instruments with R&B and hip-hop aesthetics seemed, in many ways, revelatory, a reimagining of sounds that seemed to make people clamor for more information with even greater fervor. In April, BBC Radio One DJ Zane Lowe, an early champion of the group, let it slip that The Neighbourhood was the handiwork of musician Jesse Rutherford, a resident of Newbury Park, CA. By early May, as the band unveiled a free, self-released EP titled I’m Sorry, it became understood that the identity of this young band was, ultimately, secondary to the music itself.'

Old 12-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

I will check it out. I no longer plug my phone into my stereo because of that autotune junk is still on there.... **** at the iphone place did not fix it, I gave up.

Old 12-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator
Received 1,589 Likes on 1,305 Posts

Kill the Iphone with fire and buy a android.

Old 12-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ArmyRover
Kill the Iphone with fire and buy a android.
but I would so so so much miss that sweet voice telling me "I am unable to respond to your request, at this time."

Quick Reply: Please help me kill that Kenny west guy,,,,