Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Whose from NC?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whose from NC?

I've noticed quite a few AV names or references to NCSU and was curious how many members are in the NC area? I used to live in Wilmington until last year..just moved outside of Wallace NC.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:59 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Whose from NC?

Me! Right now I am in Asheville but looking to relocate to Raleigh or High point next year!
There isn't much off roading in A-ville, but we do have one of the few Land Rover experiences at the famous Biltmore House. Of course there are tons of places up in the mountains, and plenty more I haven't discovered yet.....

Old 02-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Winching
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm here in Raleigh! I go to State, grew up about bout 30 min from NCSU, Northern Wake Co.

And I bought my Blazer from Woodall Ford in Wallace! Woo hoo!

Old 02-19-2008, 08:26 PM
TReK

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

I'm here in Raleigh! I go to State, grew up about bout 30 min from NCSU, Northern Wake Co.

NC State will be receiving an application from me next school year sometime!
What year are you at state? I am a lifelong wolfpack fan and I want to go there, or to high point if I dont get in to state at first.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Mudding

ORIGINAL: Camdisco24

Me! Right now I am in Asheville but looking to relocate to Raleigh or High point next year!
There isn't much off roading in A-ville, but we do have one of the few Land Rover experiences at the famous Biltmore House. Of course there are tons of places up in the mountains, and plenty more I haven't discovered yet.....
Hey..I bought my Rover in High Point!

Old 02-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Mudding

Awesome! What are you guys majoring in? I'm in the process of locating trails in Duplin County. I work for the the state (and they give me a 4x4). Trying to find some we can access on the weekends.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Winching

I'm a sophomore at State, in process of switching gears from Chemical Engineering to Finance..(don't believe everything the recruiters tell you...Engineering IS actually that hard).

And good luck on getting in! It's definitely been the best 2 years I've ever had . Also there's two independent LR dealers right here by State, and Land Rover of Cary all within 10-15 min!

Are you pumped about the UNC-State game tomorrow night?? My roomates and I camped out for tickets, and got floor seats for the game!! Go Pack!

DuplinDisco that would be awesome if you found some nice trails, We should all go down to Uwharrie this summer and check some trails out.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Mudding

I'm a sophomore at State, in process of switching gears from Chemical Engineering to Finance..(don't believe everything the recruiters tell you...Engineering IS actually that hard).

And good luck on getting in! It's definitely been the best 2 years I've ever had . Also there's two independent LR dealers right here by State, and Land Rover of Cary all within 10-15 min!

Are you pumped about the UNC-State game tomorrow night?? My roomates and I camped out for tickets, and got floor seats for the game!! Go Pack!

DuplinDisco that would be awesome if you found some nice trails, We should all go down to Uwharrie this summer and check some trails out.
I'm down with Uwharrie..in the meantime..I will find some trails around here. I found some today with the work truck..but I still need to find who is in charge to get us access on the weekends. During the week its being logged.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Winching

Ahhhhh I wanna do some logging trails so bad..I might have to bring the blazer though...She likes the mud and trees a bit more than the Range

Old 02-19-2008, 10:00 PM
TReK

I am looking into majoring in Business, I want to be a Real Estate Developer in the long run. State also has a construction management which is what I want to minor in... its alot to think about! I am doing everything I can do get in, along with grades I am captain of the cross country and track team, I am founder and president of the Business Club, etc etc. State just seems amazing, I am going back for another visit at the end of march! I might help that my Dad works for State, here in Asheville...

Anyways, I am PRAYING the pack will keep up with CaraWHINEa as long as we dont get killed again I am happy! GOOO PACK!

I know there is some off roading around High point, I haven't heard much about it around state but I'm sure there are tons of places. I found one place around here that was amazing, and legal at the same time! The owner said we could play around anytime, up until the building started. There was even a set of wooden stairs to climb! Fun stuff....

Quick Reply: Whose from NC?