Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS : 2004 Discovery SE7

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Overlanding
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS : 2004 Discovery SE7

Great example of a D2. Blue on black leather. Body is in good shape, panels are straight and free of rust. Frame is straight and clean. Motor runs smooth and shift through all gears well, Diff lock and 4wd function as they should. Rear tails swapped to early style all reds. New license plate light housings just installed.

Interior is in good shape, leather is in good shape, 1 small tear in drivers seat, as well as one small tear in rear seat. Dash is curling, have been unable to source a straight one so far locally so far. Rear jump seats intact and great condition. No dash lights. New Britbart rubber mats front and rear. New leather shift and embrace boots just installed.

ABS module recently rebuilt, as well as new rotors and pads all around. Valley pan gasket recently changed. Terrafirma 2” lift w/ steering stabilizer, brand new 265/75 Hankook Dynapro AT’s w/spare, mounted on newly refinished oem 16’s with new center caps and lugs. Tom Woods upgraded front driveshaft. Rear drive shaft rubber mount conversion by Atlantic British. New Britpart all steel front bumper with recovery points installed. All drivetrain fluids recently changed with oem fluid. New downpipe gaskets/studs included, not yet installed.

Any questions shoot me a message. Mileage will change slowly due to being my current daily driver.

$8500

Old 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

There is a repair kit to fix the curling dash issue. I used one on a D1 several years ago and I think it was about $35-40.

What shift and brake boot kit did you use? I like the looks of those.

Why are you selling?

Old 12-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Overlanding
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by alpinacsi
There is a repair kit to fix the curling dash issue. I used one on a D1 several years ago and I think it was about $35-40.

What shift and brake boot kit did you use? I like the looks of those.

Why are you selling?
I’ve seen the kits, would rather put a good dash in, there’s also a bow above he radio surround a kit wouldn’t fix.

Redline boots.

VW/Audi enthusiast who branched out. Gonna get into something with a VW 4.2 V8 that I know my way around much better if anything were to happen. As this is supposed to be my daily driver.