Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

06 Land Rover Range Rover HSE CUSTOM 24" Rims AWD 4x4 Supercharged style Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 03:10 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 06 Land Rover Range Rover HSE CUSTOM 24" Rims AWD 4x4 Supercharged style Michigan

Up for sale is the wife's Range Rover. Didnt have the wrap when i gave it to her just the supercharge grill and vent upgrades. After she didnt want it i decided to do my thing to it and customize it.

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • 2006 Land Rover Range Rover
  • 4.4L V8 Engine
  • Only 110k miles
  • 4x4 full time
  • Navigation (newer upgraded navigation disk) With off road functionality!
  • Back Up Camera
  • Fully Loaded
  • Full size HSE not a sport!
  • Matte/Flat Lagoona Blue Wrap
  • Gloss black top and hood accent
  • Upgraded Supercharged Style gloss black front grill, side vents
  • Tail lights upgraded to the Supercharged style
  • SUPER Clean inside and out
  • Very Healthy Car
  • Very well maintained, done by the dealer
  • Last Recommended Maintenance already done!
  • Next recommended maintenance at 128k miles or November of 2015
  • Original window sticker included! Original Price was $85,150
  • Garage Kept is whole life
  • Adaptive HID headlights (when you turn steering wheel headlights will point in the same direction)
  • Has factory upgraded Walnut Wood trim
  • Has factory upgraded to the "Luxury Interior Package"
  • Heated Seats Front and Rear
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Tinted Windows
  • Harmon Kardon Audio System
  • 24” Rims Gloss black with the Matte Laguna Blue accents to match the truck 95% Tread life left
  • Also available are the Upgraded Factory rims with TPS Sensors, with Newer Bridgestone Tires only about 7,000 miles on them

I originally bought this car for my wife. Only the best for her! The only problem is she doesn't like the gas millage. It is not that bad for the size. It still gets about 18 mpg highway. She was used to a V6 Mercedes Benz R class. So now it's up for sale, you know what they say Happy wife happy life.

Mechanically this is a very healthy car. There are no dash lights on, no codes pull up. She runs drives shifts ect... like it is still a brand new car and she looks like it too. When you buy a luxury car like this it better be! You may find cheaper ones out there that are not as healthy. By the time you get them fixed up to be as nice as this one already is you've spent more than you would have if you just bought healthy one to begin with and you have to go through all the headache of getting it repaired.

I did give it an upgrade to the Supercharged style. That includes the Front Grill, both side vents, and the taillights. Front and side grills are both painted gloss black that match the theme of the truck. Only thing i didn't do was the emblems they are about $20 shipped here on ebay if you want to make it look completely like the Supercharged Range Rover which are considerably more expensive model. Even, used, of this year they cost about $10,000 more than these sell for on average.

Take some time and go over the pictures look for all the little details. I have posted plenty of pictures on below website for you to see. Also, everyone, the Range looks amazing in the picture she looks just as amazing when you are standing in front of her! Please remember though this is a 8 year old truck with 110k miles. It is not brand new and is not perfect nor am I trying to sell it as she is. For example the wrap job isn’t perfect not show quality but it is a very decent job. Driver seat has some wear and there's almost a barely noticeable crack on the left rear tail light. With the 24” Rims they do not have the TPS Sensors in them so the dash light does come on with those on the car. It does NOT come on when the original rims are installed. You can purchase the TPS Sensors (Tire Pressure Sensor) for about $100 shipped for all 4 tires on ebay. I took some close up pictures to show you the flaws I noticed with the car so you can see for yourself. It is a very nice car but please don’t expect it to be perfect no used car you buy anywhere is going to be perfect, if you’re expecting absolute perfection this is not the car for you. I would recommend calling your local range rover dealership and purchasing it brand new. She is one heck of a truck you can be Proud to own!

If you do have any questions or want more information about anything feel free to give me a call or text at 248-747-2196 I am located in waterford michigan

Asking price is $19,500 OBO cash talks make me an offer.

The upgraded Original Rims with the TPS sensors and tires are available for sale for an additional $800 if you want them.

Below there is a picture of the window sticker when bought new so you can see all the upgrades and features included when bought from the dealer.

MORE PICTURES AT www.motorcitycustoms.com/bluerange

Last edited by Pay611; 08-30-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: forgot to add price!
Old 08-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might get some interest over on dweb.

DiscoWeb Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin

Old 08-31-2014, 07:22 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weepit
You might get some interest over on dweb.

DiscoWeb Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin
LOL

Hows the paint under the vinyl?