Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1995 Range Rover Classic - great shape - $7499

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 10:48 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Range Rover Classic - great shape - $7499

All,

Selling my 1995 Range Rover Classic to buy a new(er) Range Rover. I love this truck. I move through cars at lightning pace (I've had 10+ vehicles in the last 2 yrs including a G500 and Land Cruiser) and this has been one of my favorites. Feel free to send me a PM here or use the phone number in the AutoTrader.com listing. Located in Atlanta, Georgia 30309.

Cars for Sale: 1995 Land Rover Range Rover LWB in Atlanta, GA 30309: Sport Utility Details - 334177867 - AutoTrader.com

Restored by Rover Classic on Staten Island. New tires, new battery, fresh oil change, NO RUST. Recent engine work, new upholstery, new wiring performed by Rover Classic. For sale is my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB. I love this vehicle and it's one of my all-time favorites. It's in fantastic shape thanks to a LOT of work by Rover Classic at the behest of the previous owner. That includes new tires, new brakes, a fresh repaint, new upholstery, a new upper tailgate (a common weak spot), new headliner (another usual trouble area), lots of wiring and engine work. Also converted to spring suspension! (No worries about costly air suspension breaking) The previous owner basically commissioned the "perfect" green, rust-free, '95 LWB. I have since added a new battery, got a fresh oil change, and added earlier OEM wheels (original wheels ARE included in sale). ALL windows work, including sunroof, air blows cold, heat blows hot, ALL lights work inside and out. Power seats work. Even the factory keyless remote works. Passed emissions in GA with no problems at all. Aftermarket radio with iPod, USB, Bluetooth, remote. This is probably one of the best '95 LWBs around and I've been proudly daily driving it since I bought it 2 months ago. I love it so much I've decided to buy a newer one, which is the ONLY reason I'm selling it. A great truck that I searched for a long time to find. Clean GA title in hand, no sales tax in GA (private seller).