Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1997 Range Rover 4.0SE for Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 04:50 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Range Rover 4.0SE for Sale!!!

I am looking to sell my Range Rover if anyone is interested. It is a 1997 Range Rover 4.0 SE, loaded, with 71K miles on it. It is white with dark tan leather interior. It has the brush guard on the front and the covers on the rear tail lights. I just bought it about a month ago and I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. Mechanically this thing is very strong, but there are a few small things wrong with it that I don't have to time or money to mess with. The driver side window comes off track when you go to roll the window up...you have to help it up the second half of the way up with your hand (easy fix it think). The radio doesn't work, I was told it was on the anti-theft mode and was told how to fix, but I guess I am not smart enough to do it. It has two new tires on the front, but the back two tires will need replacing before too long. There is no owners manual with it either. But other than that, this is one sharp truck. I had a Saturn Vue and all of my friends were laughing at my "Girly Car" so I stepped up to a mans car! Now I really miss the 24mpg the "Girly Car" had to offer. I am asking $12,500 for the Rover, that is what I paid for it a month ago, but I will entertain all offers. If you want some pics of the car I will be happy to supply you with those. Thanks, Nate