Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2002 Range Rover HSE for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 09:13 PM
7th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Range Rover HSE for sale

Amazing condition, 62k miles – way under the normal mileage for a 2002. [/align] [/align] The Exterior is Oslo Blue Metallic with a Tan/Biscuit Full Leather Interior. The darker tan interior is very hard to find and is really good at standing up to dirt. [/align] [/align] I am the second owner of this Range Rover. The first owner was located in Texas and barely drove the vehicle. I bought it with less than 35,000 miles on it. Since then, the vehicle has been garaged daily, and detailed every 6 months. The car has ALWAYS been serviced at a Land Rover dealer and is totally up to date on its service campaigns and general service (have the Land Rover passport book to prove it). It has 4 new brakes less than 6 months old, new top of the line Dueler tires about a year old, and new belts and spark plugs. I also have the car fax from the previous owner and will provide you an up to date one as well as the 140 point Land Rover inspection checklist. Also, everything on this car is factory parts, no aftermarket. [/align] [/align] [/align] This Range Rover has a Factory GPS Navigation System along with every feature available on this model year. This Range Rover is Very Well Loaded with: GPS Navigation System, Power Glass Moonroof, Wooden Steering Wheel, Remote Keyless Entry System, Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System with 6-Disc CD Changer, 18" Factory Alloy Wheels, Height Adjustable Air Suspension, Dual Power and Heated Front Seats, HomeLink System, Rear Privacy Glass, Cargo Cover, Tow Package, Steering Wheel with Audio & Cruise Controls, Dual Zone Digital Climate Control System, Wood Dash Trim, Drivers Memory Seat, Trip Computer, Leather Shifter ****, and Factory Fog Lights. [/align] [/align] This Rover is in Excellent Condition Inside and Out.. I still can't believe how great the factory paint looks. Buyer must arrange for shipping or pickup, we will be available to assist. [/align] Asking $23,500