Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

(3) Discovery to go

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 10:59 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default (3) Discovery to go

Three Land Rover Discovery LOT SALE
You are bidding on THREE (3) Land Rover Discovery (2) Running and Very drivable and the third is a parts truck to fix the one that has Damage from a Flat Tire.
First is a 2003 with 147,000 Miles Vin#____________________ Green In color with almost Perfect interior and an Updated Phase Liner Stereo System Needs Front Bumper Cover which is Cracked.
Second is a 2000 with about 167000 Miles Vin ________________ Black in Color again an Almost Perfect Interior. this is the one that has the damage to the Left Rear Quarter and rear bumper from a blown Tire. This one runs well just needs Tires and TLC
Third is a 1995 Parts truck that is the donor truck for the 2000. YES it is a Discovery 1 and Others are All Discovery 2.
The Reserve is VERY LOW for Three Cars. There are also extra parts in the Parts truck like a Transfer Case that came out of a 50,000 Mile unit. No I am not a dealer I am just clearing out projects I
This will go on EBAY SOON

Old 02-27-2018, 06:36 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 1,505 Likes on 1,068 Posts

Where are they located? Price required by forum rules.