Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'91 RRC For Sale - 100K miles and great condition

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 01:26 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '91 RRC For Sale - 100K miles and great condition

Guys,

I have a '91 Ardennes Green RRC for sale. All is stock except for a 2" OME lift kit. The truck runs great and looks good for the age of the truck. The following issues are currently with the truck:
- Ignition key doesn't turn all the time. I have taken the spare key and left it in the ignition permanently which works perfectly fine. Key and engine turn over every time without worry. Only challenge is you need to remember to lock the truck because it is ready to go for anyone with a key. A quick trip to the locksmith would fix this issue.

- Truck is pulling about 4 amps when off. I have been able to identify about 2 of them, but cannot seem to locate where the other amps are coming from. As a fix I have a quick disconnect on the negative terminal of the battery (brand new battery) that I just flip if the car is going to sit for more than 4 or 5 hours.

All the power windows, sunroof, seats, mirrors, radio, clock, etc. work fine. A few broken and cracked things here and there as would be expected but overall the truck is great.

The truck has brand new tires (less than 700 miles on it) and the battery is new as I already mentioned.

I can send pictures to anyone interested, just email me at bryan.emrich@gmail.com.

Truck has 100,700 original miles on it and I am looking to get $2,900. Truck is located in the Western Chicagoland suburbs (Naperville, IL).

Thanks

Old 05-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Whew. I like them but, that is a lot more dollars than I would be willing to put into such a vehicle.

From your descriptions, those are not inexpensive issues and the mere age brings lots of things into consideration for $2900 asking price.

What about the normal maint issues such as fluids and filters and plugs, plug wires, distributor, engine compression, fluid leaks and all of those sorts of things.

What suspension does it have?

Good luck with your selling it.

Last edited by Danny Lee 97 Disco; 05-27-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:05 AM
2nd Gear

All the other maintenance is pretty much up to date. Interior looks great, the leather is outstanding. If interested, make me an offer.

The suspension is an Old Man Emu 2" lift.

Thanks

Old 06-09-2011, 05:34 AM
6th Gear

Dear friends,
Are you looking for best platform to sell your used goods?
Just visit my signature.