Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'98 D1 for sale 50AE

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011 | 12:13 PM
|
Three Wheeling
Default '98 D1 for sale 50AE

160k miles. PS pump works, but ticks. WP was damaged by shop and pulley fell off while driving.Motor and tranny are perfect. interior is great, less the pinned up headliner. brand new OEM wood center console. leather seats have zero tears/splits. carpet is clean. It is willow green with flat black painted inner hood and roof. Looks great but could use paint. this was my daily driver until the shop screwed it up. taillights and turn signals are blacked out. windows are tinted, has OEM CLD, that functions flawlessly. cd changer. both sunroofs work. I am using my new ride now as DD, and dont need 2 discos anyways. It is located at my buddies shop in Norcross, GA. it will cost around 500 bucks with new parts labor, or around 250 if you want to use used parts and do the work yourself. Im asking 2500, and I know some of you will say this is high, but it is a great truck, and i know how hard it is to come across a good one, and otherwise ill part it out for more than that. if you are interested, you can call me at 678-429-2188, or email me.
Name:  rover2.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  65.1 KB
Name:  r4.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  43.0 KB

Old 11-03-2011 | 03:51 PM
Recovery Vehicle

I dig the center console, keep us updated