Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 01:12 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts
Default DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround

This is a really rare find. It's the instrument surround, or bezel, finished in Bahama Beige from a Series 1 Discovery. It is about as close to perfect as you'll likely find. All four of the mounts are in great shape. The two lower mounts are really remarkable as they are usually broken when the bezel is removed from the dash. When I was taking this bezel off the screws (which I can include) popped when they broke free. I think it was the first time they were ever touched!. The two upper mounts are also in excellent shape. Even the dimmer switch is secure in its mounts. I can't ever remember pulling such a clean piece of one of these trucks.

Keep in mind, for all practical purposes, the DI and DII bezel is the same. The slots for the switches, the dimmer, all the mounting points, are all identical. The ONLY difference between the Di and DII bezel is the fact that the DI bezel is all one color with the exception of the plastic right around the instrument cluster, which is black. On the DII the entire lower portion of the bezel is black. This is really an insignificant difference as once the bezel is installed, it is barely visible.

I just listed the part on eBay for $150 with free shipping but will sell it here to an LRF member for $125 with free shipping. If you have any questions let me know.

Attached Thumbnails DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0272.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0279.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0280.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0273.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0274.jpg  

DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0275.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0276.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0277.jpg   DI or DII Bahama Beige Instrument Surround-img_0278.jpg  
Old 01-23-2018, 07:32 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts

Sold.